Follow us on Facebook

New Orange – New York City 1673

$39.95

Clear

Description

Restored panoramic view of the City of New Orange, 1673, showing the fort & church, Governor’s House & the dock, the canal in Broad St., the battery, State House, and wall on Wall St. In 1673, the Dutch captured New York from the English and dubbed it New Orange in honor of William III of Orange.  However, the following year, the city reverted to English control and its former name.

Additional information

Size

24×36

All search results